– Abstract and full papers are to be sent in English only. However, studies can be presented in English, Turkish or German.
– Each presentation will take 15-20 minutes. 12-15 minutes for presentation and 3-5 minutes for discussion.
– The equipment (PC and Data Projector) will be provided in the session rooms.
– Please bring your presentation file with a flash disk in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
– The papers presented in the conference will be published in international, peer-reviewed journals after the editorial process.
– Papers must be written and submitted in English only.
– Authors must follow the template to submit their manuscripts.
– The manuscripts should have the basic manuscript structure: Abstract, Introduction, methods, results and discussion, conclusions, references. The structure can change according to different disciplines.
– The papers must be proofread by an English translator, a native English speaker, before submission.
– The manuscripts submitted without a proper language editing and template check will be rejected.
– All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed before they can be published in the journals.